LCA is experienced in all phases of environmental regulatory compliance and on behalf of its clients has successfully interacted with the Environmental Protection Agency, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, Texas Railroad Commission, Texas Department of State Health Services, and the US Army Corps of Engineers.
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Texas Railroad Commission
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Environmental Protection Agency
Recent projects include:
Environmental Compliance Manager for the Renovation of LBJ Freeway (Trinity Infrastructure) in Dallas, TX (5 year contract) – 2011 – 2015. Project is 17 miles in length. $3.5 billion to build, Dallas County.
TxDOT Professional Environmental Services Contract 2006-2008; 2013-2015