Property Assessment and Corrective Action
LCA conducts all levels and types of environmental site assessments, including compliance with ASTM protocols. Other project specific types of property investigation include leaking petroleum storage tank sites, drycleaners, industrial hazardous waste sites and landfills. If findings indicate the need for corrective action, LCA performs engineering and remedial system design to clean up the property followed by a waste management program.
- Drycleaner Investigation – Proprietary Leak Detection
- Environmental Site Assessments—Phase 1, 2, 3 & 4 Site Assessment (Due Diligence), Risk Assessment & Site Remediation
- Engineering and Remedial System Design
- Landfill Investigations & Methane Monitoring
- LEED Certification
- Leaking Petroleum Storage Tank Management
- Oil and Gas Production Impact Evaluation
- Soil and Groundwater Investigations and Cleanup
- Waste Management – Hazardous/Municipal/Special
Recent projects include:
TxDOT Scientific Services Contract, includes Phase I and II, Environmental Site Assessment, Mitigation Plans, Asbestos Inspections and UST Removals – 2013-2015.
$600,000 hazardous material assessments on over 100 commercial properties.
$250,000 Phase I and Phase II assessments on over 100 commercial properties.
$250,000 asbestos and lead paint abatement of prison.
Drycleaner solvent contaminated aquifer.